- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 – 8 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- Drive the process of setting up accounting process.
- Supervises, manages, and audits all accounting processes.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of all company’s accounts.
- Creating project accounts in the accounting system where needed.
- Developing and managing a contemporary and secure accounting system.
- Ensure the accurate and timely submission of all account related documents and reports.
- Oversee all necessary account balancing and payment reconciliations.
- Maintaining project-related records
- Verifying employee and taxes and other deductibles.
- Creating and submitting government reports and tax returns related to the Company.
- Authorising the transfer of expenses into and out of related accounts with the Management approval.
- Investigating variances in budgets and submit to the Management.
- Review and approve supplier invoices.
- Review and approve overhead charges applied to all projects.
- Investigate all expenses.
- Compile information for internal and external auditors (also conducts weekly team audit).
- Complete requests for pay related documentations, including statements and verifications.
- Sort, code, and enter accounts payable data using the appropriate software.
- Verify and process invoices and analyse discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
- Approve processed employee and contractors’ timesheets and overtime (with the Management authorisation).
- Code, post, and coordinate payments, transfers, and deposits
- Supervise the update and maintain account journals, ledgers, and other financial records.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual Financial Statement Reports in collaboration with the Financial Consultants.
- Provide historical reference and serve as institutional memory by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of financial records.
- Close out project account upon project completion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.