About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
The UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity includes the following:
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply for the Internship
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.