Reports to: Production Head
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following activities:
- C-GMP to be followed in production manufacturing area.
- Equipment setting, operation & preventive maintenance. Maintain equipment cleanness.
- Allocation of manpower at all works station.
- To put all record and manufacturing area update & online documentation on daily basis
- Co-relation of daily production report of equipment’s, daily output analysis and performance on monthly basis.
- To train Operators, and contract man power
- Optimum utilization of equipment and control various breakdown, hazardous waste at manufacturing stage.
- Shift wise Volume Delivery in Mio at manufacturing stage.
- To update ERP entries, FG reports & monthly closure in ERP system,
- To give BMR requisition to Q.A and completed BMR review before submission.
- To Co-ordinate with other department and handling of shift works in manufacturing department.
- To give dispensing plan to warehouse department.
- Calibration of equipment / instrument as per the define frequency
- To maintain area cleanness and status labelling practices and all time audit readiness.
- All statutory compliances adhered to FDA, Internal, CQA, Regulatory, EHS, and Audits etc.
- Audit exposure – National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) & other regulatory agencies. Adhere to other compliance related to CQA, EHS and internal.
- Exposure of IPQC instruments calibration & verification.
- Rejection monitoring and action plan, online rejection completion.
- Co-ordinate to engg for timely rectification of maintenance issues.
- Change parts and spare management.
- QMS activities- exposure of SOP writing, change control & deviation.
- RM / PM availability check from warehouse & to give dispensing plan to warehouse
- Qualification – Essential: B.Pharm, M.Pharma
- Experience: 5-7 years,
- Job Specific Skills: Computer Literacy, Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, Problem Solving, Team work, People Management,
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): Below 30-32 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Job title” as subject of the email.
Deadline: Dec 30, 2020