- Job TypeContract , Full Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Sample collection and analyzing
- Label, sort and check specimens and organize all information into the system
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Collection and Interpretation of Data
- Maintain Blood bank and chemical inventories
- Maintain Laboratory equipments. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Comply with all laboratory policies and HEFMA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control
- Perform all other laboratory duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.