IMF Training Scholarship 2021 Details
- Organization: IMF (International Monetary Fund)
- Country: United States of America
- No. of Courses: 22
- Deadline: No Deadline
List of IMF Online Courses
- Public Sector Debt Statistics
- Financial programming and policies, part two: designing a program
- Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- Financial Development and Financial Inclusion
- Foundations of Central Bank Law
- Macroeconomic management in resource-rich countries
- RA-GAP VAT Gap Estimation Model
- Financial Market Analysis
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 1: Macroeconomic Accounts & Analysis
- Macroeconomic Management in Resource-Rich Countries
- Energy Subsidy Reform
- Public Financial Management
- Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 2: Program Design
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
IMF Course Certificate Cost
All courses are free. You can avail of training materials without any Fee but if you need a Certificate you have to pay the fee. It depends upon your location you will get your certificate after 1 or 2 weeks.
Benefits of IMF Online Courses
- Get Certified from the Top International organization.
- Learn From Home.
- Free Online Courses as well as Some Paid Courses.
- All International Students can apply.
- No Educational Restrictions.
- No Age Criteria
How To Apply For Short Online Course
The Applying process is online. The official Link is given below. Get yourself Enroll and start your classes online. Please Visit IMF Training Courses 2021.