The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) offers masters scholarships for African students to study for selected programs for 2021/2023 academic year through the Cattolica Africa Scholarship.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Through the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Aim and Benefits of UCSC Masters Scholarship
€5540 tuition waiver per year.
Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program will be offered for 2 years
Requirements for UCSC Masters Scholarship Qualification
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Documents Required for Application
Scan and upload the following documents:
- Copy of passport (page with your data and photo)
- Italian fiscal code, if available;
- Copy of your high school diploma
- Copy of your bachelor degree – if already available
- Official transcripts of the bachelor degree including grading and credit system explanation
- Updated CV;
- Motivation letter – in a couple of paragraphs explain why you want to study with us;
- Academic reference – you can use the fields “Additional documents 1/2/”
- GRE/GMAT score report (Optional).
Documents accepted in Italian, English, French, Spanish. All documents must be uploaded in a legible format, preferably pdf.
How to Apply
- Download the application guidelines and read them carefully. Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents (listed in the guidelines)
- Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit your application. We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received: check that the status of the application in your Self Service Center is “Applied and paid”. In case it is not, please contact. email@example.com
For more details, visit UCSC website