The University of Sussex Scholarship in England Details
- Country: Brighton, England
- University: University of Sussex
- Course Level: MS Degree Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 31 January 2021
The scholarship is awarded as a fee reduction when you register on your chosen Masters, no payments are made after this. If a scholarship recipient changes to part-time study or temporarily withdraws, they forfeit the scholarship and will be liable for full fees.
Which Courses you can choose?
A Masters qualification enhances both your personal and professional development. It gives you the opportunity to explore a subject in greater depth and could give you the edge in a competitive jobs market
There are many other fundings as well but currently, only Graduate Scholarship is open
- Sussex Graduate Scholarship
- Chancellor’s Master’s Scholarship
- Sussex Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Sussex PhD Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Must be International Student & UK Citizens also eligible.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree.
- English Language Requirements
- Achieve a First Class or Upper Second Class honors degree
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of the University of Sussex Here.