- Will be responsible for providing technical support in the planning, design, and construction of rehabilitation, repairs, and/or expansions of existing water/wastewater treatment plants, distribution and pump/lift stations design solutions.
- Will perform hydraulic modeling using a variety of programs.
- Will design perform the Layout and design flow elements of both water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Developing data analysis and developing deliverable reports.
- Designs and directs construction of power and other hydraulic engineering projects for control and use of water: Computes and estimates rates of waterflow.
- Directs, through subordinate supervisors,activities of workers engaged in dredging, digging cutoffs, placing jetties,and constructing levees to stabilize streams or open water ways.
- Designs and coordinates construction of artificial canals, conduits, and mains to transport and distribute water; and plans reservoirs, pressure valves, and booster stations to obtain proper water pressure at all levels.
- Experience in interpreting hydraulic schematics and troubleshooting.
- Experience with design and the manufacture of mechanical and electro-hydraulic valves and applicable control systems.
- Ability to calculate force, power, and pressure drops are required to facilitate design of the systems.
- Experience with Automation Studio and/or Hydraulic Simulation.
- A graduate of Civil Engineering/ Hydraulic Engineering
- 7 years hands on work experience.
- Minimum of a B.Sc, COREN
- Autodesk AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- Microsoft OfficeWord, Excel, Power point, Projects, etc
- HEC packages (HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS etc.)
- GIS packages
- Hydraulic design packages-
- Storm-CAD, Water-CAD, SSA, EPANET etc.how to post long text on linkedin
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Jan 31, 2021