The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania is inviting for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021. The Romania Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelors, Masters, or a PhD Degree Program in Romanian Universities. All the Expenses will be Full Covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. All Participants from any Nationality can apply.
Deadline: 30 April 2021
Subjects: All Subjects
The Scholarship is funded by the Romanian Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Romania Government Scholarship do Not Cover International Transport.
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
Eligibility Criteria for Romania Government Scholarship
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
Available Academic Fields:
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Note that the Course/Classes will Start in November 2021. The Results will be announced by July 15, 2021