- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- LocationAbuja , Lagos
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- We are looking for a young smart strong willed female accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulation.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Age should be more than 22 – 26
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: Dec 25, 2020