Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2021
The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship for International Students will Cover all costs of selected candidates under this study abroad scholarship 2021.
- Tuition Fee Waiver for Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Degree Program.
- The international flight will be arranged fr selected students
- You will get a Monthly Allowance to cover your Meals, Accommodation, and utility bills.
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
“The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries
of the Non-Aligned Movement” was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017, and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
In Which Top-ranked Universities you Will Get Chace to study?
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State Universit
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov
- Khazar University
- Ganja State University
- Check Here to see either your Nationality is eligible for this scholarship or not.
- Must have a good Academic record
- Applicants must be younger than 25 years old to get a scholarship For undergraduate and general medicine programs
- Applicants must be younger than 30 years old to get a scholarship for graduate and residency programs.
- Applicants must be 40 years old for For doctoral programs
What Documents Required?
In order to register for university, a student should submit the following documents with the Admission application:
- Diploma and transcripts
- International passport
- Health certificate
- 6 photos
- Copies of other certificates and diplomas.
How To Apply
You are not eligible to apply directly to University. You have to be nominated by your Diplomatic authority for this scholarship. Please Visit the Official website of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021.