- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Other
- Job Field: Banking , Internships / Volunteering
Duration: 2 years
Start Date: 4th January, 2021
- This is an exciting internship opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The green internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- Customer Service
- Branch operations
This program is for you if you:
- Have a minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldBanking , Internships / Volunteering
Department: Information Technology
- Are you excited about solving complex, interesting problems in technology?
- Are you passionate about software development?
- Then the Accelerator Internship Program might just be right for you!
- Join us for a unique 3 – 12 month internship Internship program that will enable you to profoundly develop your skills as a software engineer.
- You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Demonstrable use of effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.