About WHO Internship Program
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
- As of January 2020, WHO Provides Stipends to Students who Need Support.
- WHO will Provide Stipends up to a Specific amount Per Duty Station. The amount will be indicated for each position the students apply to.
- WHO Provides to all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance.
Who Free Online Courses
World Health organization Online Courses is an online certification. There is No Registration Fee. Even you will get online certifications by WHO. OpenWHO courses are self-paced courses it means you can study the material according to your own timing choice.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered while applying for World Health Organisation Internship Programme.
You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
You are Enrolled at a University or Equivalent Institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
How To Apply
All applications should be made through the Vacancies posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system (Stellis). Please Monitor the Internship Vacancies page to have more information. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the World Health Internship Program.