German Universities are announced to accept the application for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany for International students from developing and newly industrialized countries for their sustainable development in Multiple Programs. International students with any educational background or fields can apply for their higher studies either in Master/MSc/MPhil or PhD degree programs. DAAD Scholarship 2020/2021. Study in Germany. Scholarship in Germany. DAAD Scholarship in Germany.
DAAD is one of the most attractive scholarships in the world for international students to study in Germany. Are you looking for DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany? Are you really interested to study in Germany on a fully-funded scholarship? DAAD Scholarship 2020/2021 for International students is announced and now you can start your applications and submit successfully. With its improvement in situated postgraduate investigation programs, the DAAD advances the preparation of pros from advancement and recently industrialized nations. Well-prepared neighbourhood specialists, who are coordinates with global accomplices, have a significant influence in the reasonable improvement of their nations. They are the best assurance for a superior future with less neediness, more training, and wellbeing for all.
Deadline: 31 December 2020
Subjects: All Subjects
Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
Value of Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany, which cover the all educational expenses in Germany for International students with Airfare, Monthly Stipend ( 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral ), Health Insurance and all other required support.
To be eligible for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany, applicants must fulfil the following requirements.
- Applicants should be an International (from Developing countries).
- Students should have a Bachelor`s degree or transcript for master’s degree applications in German Universities under DAAD Scholarship 2020
- Applicants should have the Master`s degree or transcript for PhD degree applications in German Universities under DAAD Scholarship 2020
- Students should have at least 2 years of working experience at the time of application. Working experience can be from any public or private sector.
- Should have the degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Students should be in good physical and medical health
- Should be able to demonstrate the skills; Leadership, managing, research…etc
- Language Requirement: for the German taught programs, students should be able to take the 6 months German language course to meet the basic requirement.
- For English taught programs, students should submit proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOFEL.
- DAAD Scholarship Application form with handwritten sign and date
- Academic Resume or Cv in Europeans format (Click Here to Download)
- Letter of Motivation with Handwritten sign (Current occupation and choices of postgraduate programs, 2 pages maximum)
- Recommendation letter from your current or previous (if you are not working) employer
- Proof of Employment (with working experience and time duration)
- Language Proficiency Proof (IELTS, TOFEL)