ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Internship Recruitment at ExxonMobil.
Aim and Benefits of ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Descriptions
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Requirements for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for this Internship: Applicants must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines:
- Geoscience or other related engineering disciplines
- Metallurgical & Material Engineering,
- Computer Engineering,
- Process Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Petroleum Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering
- Medical Sciences:
- Industrial Hygiene or other related Medical Science disciplines.
- Medical Laboratory Science,
- Social Science / Humanities
- Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Human Resources,
- Political science,
In order to be eligible to apply for this Internship, Applicants:
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019.
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and valid Practicing Nursing licence
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid provisional or practising licence
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Interview date, Process and Venue for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme
- NO ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Documents Required for Application
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- BLS, ACLS certification (Nursing) and valid practicing licence as applicable*
- Call to Bar Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation**
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Exxonmobil on jobs.exxonmobil.com to apply
For more details, visit ExxonMobil career website