- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Others
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Background: The Alumni Association of the National Institute (AANI), Lagos Chapter is one of the implementing partners of the Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health at Scale (PACFaH@Scale) project. This project is coordinated by the development and Research Project Centre (dRPC). The AANI-PAS, Lagos chapter is a partner in the Lagos State healthcare sector through the Routine Immunization (RI), Family Planning (FP) and Child Survival Programmes. AANI conducts evidence-informed advocacy to the State Government on FP and RI.
Position Summary: The Health Finance Analyst will perform the role of the programme oﬃcer. He/she will represent the AANI-PAS Lagos, in the State’s RI and FP Task Force Committees, Working Groups and RI Finance Working Group. He/She would produce Annual Scorecards on the implementation of the Annual Cost Implementation Plan (CIP) at the Lagos State level. He/She will also produce half-yearly monitoring reports on compliance with RI and FP commitments for 2021 in Lagos State. It is a full- time staﬀ position and He/She will be answerable to the Project Director, AANI-PAS, Lagos.
- A First Degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS or equivalent) and/or a Master’s degree in Health Economics or Public Health, with a Healthcare Financing focus
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in healthcare ﬁnancing and/or Analysis
- Experience working with the Ministry of Health, Primary Healthcare Developing Agencies, ﬁnance, donors and healthcare implementing agencies will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills to knowledgeably and eﬀectively interact with key stakeholders
- Training or experience in health policy advocacy with professional health associations
- Strong capacity to undertake budget analysis and public finance research using statistical software with exceptional proﬁciency in Excel
- Strong analytical report writing skills with high data visualization capacity and abilities to present findings in accessible format.
Method of Application
- All CVs/Resume/ must be submitted as an attachment in either Word or PDF format
- The letter of application must be in the body of the email with applicant’s name in the subject
- A writing sample must also be attached to complete the application
- The closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday 25 th December 2020
Deadline: Dec 25, 2020