- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: None
- Location: Ogun
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
- Lead Occupational health assessment of the factory employees and share recommendation with the factory SHE manager.
- Coordinate the activities in the factory clinic.
- Schedule and organize health campaign and health talks on regular basis.
- Documenting any employee injury and illnesses within the workplace.
- Ensure that adequate drugs are available in the factory clinic.
- Inspect and replenish factory First Aid box for compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Attend to all first aid cases in the factory.
- Counselling employees on physical, mental health issues and guiding them as support to Employee Assistance Program.
- Periodic health screening and documentation and giving employee stress management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Dec 15, 2020