StreSERT Services Limited – Our client is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry in Ikeja, Lagos State. Due to the need to be proactively abreast of global best practices for health safety and environment matters, is seeking the services of an Occupational Health Nurse (Company Nurse) who will carry out the deliverables below;
Job Title: Company Nurse
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos state.
Reports To: The Head Nurse
- The candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality first line medical care to staff in the company clinic.
- Coordinate the health and safety of workers in the factory.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
- Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, the company nurse interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests.
- While complying with laws and regulations, the company nurse investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers.
- Additional job duties can includes managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
- Applicants must possess RN & RM
- Must be between 25 – 32 years.
N59, 000/Monthly (Net Take Home)
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ before 15th December, 2020 using “NURSE-IKJ11“as subject of the mail. Only experienced and qualified nurse will be shortlisted and invited for interviews.
Deadline: Dec 15, 2020