University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2021 Details
- Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2021
Degree With Courses
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
The university offers more than 60-degree programs and preparatory courses for international students taught in English and German.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can Browse the Full List of Available Programs (Here)
The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship is a Fully funded Scholarships For International Students. All Nationality holders can apply for this European Scholarship.
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Full Accommodation
Criteria of Selection
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission for undergraduate.
- For Master’s degree applications applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must hold master and bachelor degree/transcript for the Ph.D. admission requirements
- Students must have good academic performance
- Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
How To Apply For University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
The Application Process is Totally Online. You need to apply through the Online Application System and choose your selected study program at the University of Pécs as your first priority. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Pecs.