WUR Masters Scholarship
- OrganisationWageningen University
- Country to studyNetherlands
- School to studyWageningen University & Research
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineFebruary 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of WUR Masters Scholarship
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Requirements for WUR Masters Scholarship Qualification
Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
Enrolment in a MSc programme at Wageningen University requires:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- Sufficient quality of the bachelor’s degree as shown by an average unweighted mark of at least 7 (Dutch system) or the international equivalent of the required quality as determined in the International credentials evaluation guideline.
- Fulfil the English requirements of Wageningen University & Research
Documents Required for Application
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Dutch or English (or a certified English translation).
- Official transcript of records of your bachelor in Dutch or English with your name, logo and official stamp of your university.
- English Language Requirement
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- A typed Curriculum Vitae or brief personal history (in English).
February 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Wageningen University on www.studielink.nl to apply
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 2: Apply for an MSc programme before 1 February 2021
- Step 3: Selection for invitation to the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 4: Result of the selection process
- Step 5: Updates/changes
For more details, visit WUR website