Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme
- OrganisationLagos State Scholarship Board
- Country to studyNigeria
- School to study–
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNot Specified
Aim and Benefits of Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme
- Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment.
- Beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of N40,000 for the six months duration of the internship.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
Requirements for Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme Qualification
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and
- Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme
Note: The selection process will be transparent as successful candidates after taking an online test will be trained on employability skills for two weeks and evaluated, they will, subsequently, be placed on six months paid Internship with Private organizations and selected Public Agencies in line with their qualifications. Over 50 off-takers have shown interest in having the Interns work in their organisations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Scholarship Board on gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply
For more details, visit GIPP website