- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , OND
- CityPort Harcourt
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR , Internships / Volunteering
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 3 months – renewable
- SPIE Nigeria Limited is looking for an Intern to join the Recruitment Departement.
- As an intern within the SPIE Recruitment team, you will be directly involved in all recruitment activities of our department: manage candidates and their experience while applying at SPIE, manage tests sessions with our candidates, recollection of test results.
- You will also support on and help organize ur new HR development projects, meet exciting people and get to know SPIE Nigeria Limited from the inside out.
- Mandatory: You are studying a B.Sc, OND or HND.
- You have a passion for people and are curious to learn more about recruitment and business, you’re studying a B.SC, OND or HND with social / psychology / HR or Engineering orientation.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are solution oriented and keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English & you can express yourself also in French
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship during the first or second semester of your academic year
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Method of Application
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services on spie-job.talent-soft.com to apply