- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience15 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Candidates applying for the position must possess the following:
- A First Degree from a recognized University
- A higher degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage;
- Registration with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is compulsory
- Candidates must not be less than 45 years and should be more than 55 years old.
- Candidates applying for the position must have the following:
- A minimum of 15 years teaching experience;
- Must have been a Vice Principal or Principal in a reputable school.
- The tenure of a successful candidate shall be 4 years in the first instance, and it may be renewed for another term of 4 years, subject to satisfactory performance.
The Basic salary of the successful candidate will be:
- OAUISSS 15 – (N2, 018,699.10) – (N2,597,931.90) per annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 15 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of Birth (attach Birth Certificate / Sworn Affidavit),
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address (including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address)
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic / Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained (with dates) (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status and Salary
- Conference / Courses attended and titles of paper presented (if any)
- Professional accomplishment
- Service to national and international bodies (if any)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, who must have been closely associated with candidates’ academic / work experience.
Candidates applying for the position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Secretary to the Governing Board, OAU International School at the address below. The Envelope should be marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Secretary to the Governing Board,
OAU International School,
c/o Administrative and Technical Staff Establishment,
Directorate of Personnel Affairs,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- Each candidate is expected to submit one-page Resume on his / her vision and mission for the school.
- Only the applications of candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.
Deadline: Dec 2, 2020