- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial , Janitorial Services
- Cleaning the office on daily basis.
- Maintaining high degree of cleaniness in the office.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- social media management skill
- Candidate must posses minimum of SSCE / OND certificate.
- Must be ready to learn and well detailed oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: Nov 15, 2020