The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas.
Projects are designed to enhance each student’s academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
WYA Regional Internship Programme
- OrganisationWorld Youth Alliance (WYA)
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNovember 20, 2020
Aim and Benefits of WYA Regional Internship Programme
- Introductory Training: Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
- Project Management: Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
- Network Building: Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
Requirements for WYA Regional Internship Programme Qualification
- Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
Many of the interns accepted into the Headquarters internship first complete a regional internship, are active WYA members in their country, and receive recommendations on their outstanding work.
Documents Required for Application
- Completed regional application form
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only if you are a new member: Your signed copy of the WYA charter
November 20, 2020
How to Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on organisation website.
Use the emails(s) below to apply
There is a standard application process for each WYA Internship Program. Before you apply, we strongly encourage you to browse through the website (see Link below) to learn more about the organization and to see if our programs are the right fit for you.
For more details, visit WYA website