Guinness Nigeria hereby invites qualifies applicants to apply for the 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for young Nigerians. Eligible Nigerian students who wish to be considered can apply for this Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship.
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from Guinness host communities are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from Guinness host communities are encouraged to apply.
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
- OrganisationGuinness Nigeria
- Country to studyNigeria
- School to study–
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNovember 16, 2020
Aim and Benefits of Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
Requirements for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Documents Required for Application
- Full Name;
Matriculation Number/Year of study;
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
- Phone Number/e-mail address;
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter
November 16, 2020
How to Apply
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send the following documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit Guinness Nig website