Applications are open for the Boustany Foundation Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021/2022. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
The Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programmes – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach and scope. New scholarships for talented and promising individuals are progressively being created. Each year more projects that offer opportunities for disadvantaged children are proposed and brought to fruition.
Boustany Foundation Masters Scholarship
- OrganisationBoustany Foundation
- Country to studyUnited States
- School to studyHarvard University
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineMarch 31, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Boustany Foundation Masters Scholarship
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees;
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Requirements for Boustany Foundation Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Boustany Foundation Masters Scholarship
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
March 31, 2021
How to Apply