Location: Jahun, Jagawa
- Ensure the general functioning of the pharmacy and manage the supply chain processes according to MSF standards, in order to ensure its efficiency and operational availability.
- Define storage, inventory and medical supply management processes, hygiene (including Rodent and Pest controls) and safety procedures as well as protocols.
- Participating in the preparation of the International Order and budget definition.
- Establish adequate quality controls, by ensuring good storage conditions (temperature, humidity, exposure to light) and the availability of drugs and medical equipment.These tasks will be carried out in accordance withMSFprotocols, national regulations and in cooperation with the logistics department.
- Coordinate the delivery, reception and registration of local and international orders in close collaboration with the logistics department, update stock cards and inform the operational manager of their condition (shortages, surplus, expiration dates), in order to continuously maintain optimal stock levels and ensure efficient management.
- Management and supply of medical cold chain items (thermolabile drugs and laboratory supplies) analyzing, monitoring and communicating changes (high or low) in temperature to the Pharmacy manager.
- Supervise the orders of drugs and medical equipment in order to ensure efficient and rational consumption, while respecting budget constraints.
- Supervise and control the delivery of drugs according to medical prescriptions, informing patients how to take and store them, to ensure improved therapeutic outcomes.
- Ensure the proper and efficient supply to other pharmacies managed or supported byMSF based on their order and stock levels, using the cold chain where necessary.
- Control and analyze pharmacy orders in order to prevent stock shortages or to prevent drugs from expiring.
- Supervise (in collaboration with the human resources department) the related processes (needs, transfers, recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal / external communication) of the pharmacy team and the nursing staff, in order to have a team and knowledge, and improve team capabilities.
- Report on the consumption of drugs and medical equipment provided in accordance with protocols, alert to unusual consumption patterns and anticipates future needs, in order to rationalize the budget and guarantee availability.
- Record all items received and distributed on the medical stock management software (Isystock).
- Assist in the training of nursing staff regarding the dispensing of drugs and their side effects.
- Must have a degree in Pharmacy and must be a licenced pharmacist
- Most have at least 2 years working experience as a Clinical Pharmacist
- English language (desirable) and Knowledge of local language
- Computer skills essential (Word, Excel and Internet)
- Medical Stock management
- Result oriented with a sense of quality
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Adherence to MSF principles
- Ability to work under pressure
- N404,332 monthly
- Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a Cover Letter with contact details to: Msfffirstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Application is strictly via email and subject of the email should be; “Pharmacy Supervisor”
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview
- MSF is an equal opportunity Organization, and as such Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
Interested and qualified? Go to Medecins Sans Frontieres on docs.google.com to apply
Deadline: Nov 13, 2020