- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 7 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Take initiative for creative thinking, innovation and follow through on products or processes that have a financial impact to the business
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Ensure optimal use of visualization tools to communicate effectively to stakeholders via storytelling
- Perform customer lifecycle management data analysis and requests.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of big data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions.
- BA, BSc, HND Or Other.
Experience & Training:
- 3 – 7 Years’ Experience in an Area of Specialisation
- Knowledge and ability to Translate Commercial Objectives to Technical Specifications and Vice Versa, and Provide Advisory On Optimal Solutions
- Experience and Working Knowledge of Data Mining/ Analysis using Statistical
- Analytical System (SAS), Problem Solving, Reporting and Presentation
- Experience in Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Manipulation and Data Visualization Using Key Data Mining/Manipulation/Visualization Tools
- Project and Stake Holder Management
- Experience in Information Management.
- Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go toMTN Nigeria on careers.mtnonline.comto apply
Deadline: Nov 10, 2020