Awarded to students with a strong academic record, the Bachelor International Scholarship is open to international applicants who apply with an international education
BI Undergraduate Scholarship
- OrganisationBI Norwegian Business School
- Country to studyNorway
- School to studyBI Norwegian Business School
- Course to studyView courses
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineMarch 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of BI Undergraduate Scholarship
The Scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 125,000.
BI Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
Requirements for BI Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
Applicants who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics programme who display above average grades from Upper Secondary School and/or University from a school outside Norway.
Selection: BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships between the Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Analytics programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries.
- All candidates will be assessed based on their transcripts.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be additional academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first bachelor’s degree.
March 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to BI Norwegian Business School on www.bi.edu to apply
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section ‘Scholarship
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to email@example.com.
For more details, visit BI website