- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , OND
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns.
- The first responsibility of a Digital Marketing Executive is to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy plan.
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy.
- OND / HND or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Deadline: Nov 20, 2020