As Stated Above, the Yokohama Japanese Government Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students & Doctoral Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan by MEXT. All the Expenses will be covered.
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend:144,000 Yen Per Month For Master Applicant.
- Doctoral Courses: 145,000Yen Per Month.
- Accommodation: Free Accommodation will be provided by the University
- Allowance for Yokohama National University Scholarship: 2,000 or 3,000 Yen Per Month will be added to the Monthly Scholarship.
- Preparatory Education and Non-Regular Students: 143,000 Yen Per Month
- No Tuition Fee: Fes for the Entrance Examination, Full Tuition Fee Course will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.
- Round Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight
Eligibility Criteria for Yokohama National University Scholarship
If you want to apply for the Yokohama MEXT Japan Scholarships then Please Check the Eligibility Criteria For Scholarships to Japan if You Qualify or Not.
- Have the Nationality of a Country that has Diplomatic Relations with Japan.
- Be 34 years of age or younger as of April 1, 2020.
- Be able to arrive in Japan before the 2020 Fall semester will begin.
Criteria For Doctoral Course
An Applicant willing to admit in the Doctor Course Must have the following Academic Requirements For Japan Scholarships for International Students.
- An Applicant Should have Outstanding Academic Records in Undergraduate as well as Master degree
- An applicant should normally possess a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) or English Proficiency Certificate
Criteria For Master Course for Yokohama National University Scholarship
An Applicant willing to admit in the Doctor Course Must have the following Academic Requirements For Japan Study Abroad Scholarships.
- An applicant should have outstanding academic records in Undergraduate
- An applicant should normally possess a Four Year Bachelors Degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) Or English Proficiency Certificate
- Completed Application Form.
- Official Transcripts of Bachelor, Masters Course.
- Two confidential Recommendation Letters.
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program (2 years)
- Doctoral Degree Program (3 years)
Fields of Study:
You can Visit Here to check the available study areas and Programs at Yokohama University.
APPLY ON SITE