International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES) are awarded to exceptional international students entering undergraduate programs at UBC
Students receive their IMES when they enter their first year at UBC, and the scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study. The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
UBC Undergraduate Scholarship
- OrganisationUniversity of British Columbia (UBC)
- Country to studyCanada
- School to studyUniversity of British Columbia
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineJanuary 15, 2021
Aim and Benefits of UBC Undergraduate Scholarship
The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
Requirements for UBC Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from secondary school or post-secondary (university or college)
- Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement
- apply to UBC before the deadline
January 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of British Columbia (UBC) on ssc.adm.ubc.ca to apply
If you apply to UBC by January 15, you will be automatically considered for the IMES.
For more details, visit UBC website