Sweden Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 8th February 2021
What Courses available for you?
Sweden Government Scholarship is totally free of cost here is detailed list of majors you can choose to study in Sweden.
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
No. of Scholarships
The SI Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders. Only available for programs starting in the autumn semester.
300 scholarships will be granted for all international applicants.
What did you get as a recipient of Global Professionals?
- Full Tuition Fees
- Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your Living Expenses.
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
Important Criteria Points
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
How To Apply For Swedish Institute Sweden Government Scholarships
There are 4 Steps for Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website fo the Swedish Government Scholarship.