Good news guys! NLNG undergraduate scholarship application portal is now open. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) hereby invites applications from first-year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities for its 2020 / 21 Undergraduate Scholarship Award.
Aim and Benefits of NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
- The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
Requirements for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Have excellent / very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of
- 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his / her Year-One first semester (2019 / 2020 session) examinations
- Not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship Award / Scheme from any other company, organization or agency
- Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Interview date, Process and Venue for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
Documents Required for Application
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result (2019 / 2020 session)
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
November 6, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigeria LNG Limited on www.nigerialng.com to apply
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu.
- Then click on the UGSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone numbets) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
- Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.