The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation
Aim and Benefits of Federal Governments AGSMEIS
The objectives of the Scheme are to:
- Improve access to affordable and sustainable finance by Agri-businesses, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Create employment opportunities in Nigeria
- Boost the managerial capacity of agri-businesses and MSMEs to grow the enterprises into large corporate organizations in line with Federal Government’s agenda to develop the real sector and promote inclusive growth.
Requirements for Federal Governments AGSMEIS Qualification
- To access the loan, you must first get trained by first selecting a CBN-Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) to guide you through the loan application process and ensure that all your documents are complete.
- You are able to pay the interest rate. The interest rate is nine percent (9%) per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Agri-Business, Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) on nirsalmfb.caderp.com to apply
For more details, visit the sholarship webpage