We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure. A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
Welding and fabrication jobs on all type of Mining machineries.
- Arc and gas welding jobs on all type of mining machineries
- Fabrication and repair of component for all type of mining machineries
- Comply with safety, health, environment and quality procedures
- Report and relate activities to the Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Maintenance Engineer
- ND or its equivalent in Welding and Fabrication, Mechanical Engineering and other related field of study
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Good team player
- Good communication skill
- Motivator and innovator of ideas
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development