We are looking for an experienced electrical and instrumentation engineer who will help us advance our electrical and instrumentation products, systems, and applications. On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues. You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products. Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all Electrical and Instrumentation installations and activities and all manpower/ administrative issues.Coordination of maintenance activities in Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Spares and Material Control for cost effectiveness.
- Coordination of Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external Professional Services/Support.
- Manpower Planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc/HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development