Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all
Electrical installations and activities. Supervises power generation and distribution
- Supervising maintenance of electrical motor in the workshop.
- Supervises maintenance of electrical machines in the plant.
- Plans for shut down maintenance.
- Raises purchase orders for the plant machineries in the department.
- Raises store reservations for maintenance of machines.
- Supervises captive power analysis.
- Allocation of manpower
- Carries out RCA on equipment failures and remedy
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc/HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) At least 18 years relevant experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development