We are looking for a responsible Lab Assistant to carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of the lab team. The successful candidate will have experience in a laboratory environment and accuracy in order to extract reliable and valid results.
Chemical analysis by wet method, oil analysis, coal analysis and water analysis.
- Chemical tests as indicated in the Quality control testing/sampling plan.
- Reagents preparation and standardization.
- Oil and other fuel analysis
- (4) Monitor sample collection and preparation
- On site testing of each truck of oil for SG etc before unloading and batch testing for water.
OND (Lab Technology) + 5 years’ experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Analytical thinking
- Proficiency in Computer Operation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development