To provides the leadership and direction needed in order to ensure that regulations are followed and that safety protocols are in place.
To ensure that the company they work for provides the highest quality service possible while adhering to regulations.
Their work can include preparing budgets, supervising staff and developing action plans to assess and improve the quality of the services or products customers receive.
Their duties can involve communicating with both customers and staff.They also supervise staff as part of their job.
(1) coordinate and assign jobs to all the dept. members
(2) act as the head in absence on HOD.
(3) coordinate all chemical, and equipment purchase in the department
(4) Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
(5) Devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues
(6) Monitoring all operations that affect quality
(7) Supervising and guiding inspectors, technicians and other staff
(8) Monitor all operations that affect quality(9) Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
B.Sc. (Chemistry) + 12 Years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and SAP
- Organizational and planning
- Statistical analysis
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development