Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient Operation and maintenance, execution of all Plant Equipment design, modification, erection and commissioning activities and all technical manpower management/administration.Responsible for Operations Maintenance of all Plants Equipment.
- Spares and Material Control for cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing External Professional Services/Support as approved by Management.
- Technical Manpower Planning and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
- BSc/B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- Plant Operation/Maintenance Skills. (Preferably Cement Plant).
- Possess Management and Administration Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development