The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is offering international students scholarships to study at TU Delft for the 2021/2022 academic session.The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is offering international students scholarships to study at TU Delft for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Part of the scholarships are meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
About Holland Scholarship
The Holland Scholarship is the national scholarship programme for Dutch and international students. The scholarship programme is first and foremost a means of profiling Dutch higher education. It is aimed at stimulating talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to study in Holland. In addition, the programme aims to increase the international mobility of Dutch students, by stimulating them to study outside the EEA on a scholarship.
Holland Government Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Holland Government Masters Scholarship
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
Requirements for Holland Government Masters Scholarship Qualification
Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
Documents Required for Application
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
February 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Holland Scholarship on www.studielink.nl to apply
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
For more details, visit TU Delft website