Harbin Institute of Technology has developed into an open, multidisciplinary, research-oriented, leading national university with science and engineering as its core, encompassing management, liberal arts, economy and law as a whole.
For international students out of China only who want to study master or PhD degree can apply for HIT Independent Recruitment Program. HIT Independent Recruitment Program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee. It is one of the programs of Chinese Government Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as CSC scholarship) and assigned from Ministry of Education (hereinafter referred to as MOE) to the university to recruit outstanding international students.
Harbin Institute of Technology China Scholarship offers a Wide Range of Academic Fields for both Maters & Ph.D. Degree. Please Check the scholarship website for full courses offered at HIT
Table of Content
- About Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- HIT Masters Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of HIT Masters Scholarship
- Requirements for HIT Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Documents Required for Application
- Application Deadline
- HIT PhD Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of HIT PhD Scholarship
- Requirements for HIT PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
Founded in 1920, Harbin Institute of Technology has developed into an open, multidisciplinary, research-oriented, leading national university with science and engineering as its core, encompassing management, liberal arts, economy and law as a whole. After nearly 100 years development, HIT has formed a pattern of “One University, Three Campuses (Harbin/Weihai/Shenzhen)”.
HIT Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of HIT Masters Scholarship
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates: Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Requirements for HIT Masters Scholarship Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Educational background required and age limit: Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Excellent performance in study.
Documents Required for Application
All Documents (in duplicate):
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in duplicate).
- Highest Degree Certificates. Original notarized pre-graduation certificate in English or Chinese.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- A study or research plan (no less than 800 words in English or Chinese). The format can be downloaded from the official website
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Not a Must).
December 25, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) on hit.at0086.cn to apply
There is No Online Procedure to apply for Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. You Need to Send Your Documents & Application Form by Post. Applicants Must Read the Guidelines and Details in the link given below.
For more details, visit HIT website